Wanted: Norma’s Restaurant Manager
It’s not enough to be better, you have to be different! At PNY, our brand is your personality. If you
are bright, knowledgeable, witty and stylishly confident, then you just may be what we are looking for.
NORMA’S – it’s all about breakfast! (Home of the ‘Zillion Dollar Lobster Frittata’!) We’ve got fabulous ratings and reviews for our landmark 104-seat restaurant. (Check out www.parkernewyork.com for more info.) Drop by to try our version of the “most important meal of the day,” and then send us your resume!
Do You Have What it Takes?
- Can you lead and rev up the NORMA’S team and keep things running smoothly?
- Are you willing and eager to ensure that NORMA’S guests always get the very best?
- Will you commit to becoming newyorksmart & constantly be creative in implementing ideas & changes?
- Able to juggle lots of needs at the same time
You’ve got to have these Essential Skills:
- Two years Restaurant/F&B operations experience
- Union staff management experience - a must!
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; fluent in English
- Micros, Open Table & MS Office applications (like Word, Excel & Outlook)—are they part of you?
- Under control—F&B cost control, budgeting & inventory mgt
- Kitchen expediting?—great!
- Familiar with upscale set up and table service
- Pro at working under pressure, using good judgment and maintaining confidentiality
- Creative passion for food & service!
These Desirable Skills will put you at the top of the stack:
- College degree & Hotel/Restaurant Management program, a big plus!
- Have a food handler’s certificate?
- Multilinguals welcomed
- Knowledge of American cuisine, a plus
Medical, Dental, 401K, Free Meals, Bonus, Vacation and Paid Holidays
If you dare to be different, you may be right for us. To be in the game, email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org. For our Job Hotline update, please call (212) 708-7351 or visit www.parkernewyork.com.
We’ll contact the most qualified candidates for a personal interview. Good Luck!