Wanted: Sales Data Coordinator
It’s not enough to be better, you have to be different! At Parker New York, our brand is your personality.
If you are bright, knowledgeable, witty, and stylishly confident, then you may be what we are looking for.
Do You Have What it Takes?To provide data entry support to the Group Sales team as well as review and develop leads they receive!
- Can you enter/track lead data coming from domestic and international sources?
- To create Delphi accounts where no man (or woman) has gone before?
- To address how we handle the leads, “ the good, the bad and the…..?
- Of course, stay on top of it all—enabling the sales teams to follow up in a timely manner’?
- Will you be a team player? Always staying on the ball, ready to roll with it and making sure it gets passed on?
NeededThese Essential Skills are required:
- College degree
- Experience with data entry in a hospitality environment
- Computer skills like none other!!: Delphi, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent follow up and communication skills
- Proficiency with Delphi and Opera systems
- MS Office applications (like Word, Excel, Outlook)—are they a part of you?
- Customer service/ phone experience desirable
- Speak different languages—great!